SoundMod is proud to annouce Tritone, its first audio software under the Propellerhead's Rack Extension technology.
Tritone architecture use multiband processing to create its rich tone. In simple terms, Tritone splits the incoming signal into three bands and process them individually thus allowing you to get full control over distorted signal.
QUALITY, CREATIVITY AND VERSATILITY
With its architecture and its sets of controls, Tritone is suitable for any kind of audio material. It is good at adding dynamic movement, simply adding some character, completely transform shapes of the audio signal and give life to your track. Make it sounds warm or going nasty, the choice is yours.
- 1 Tube like preamp stage
- 2 Points crossover (3 band)
- 1 Waveshaper per band
- 11 Waveshaping algorithms
- 1 Bandwidth limiter
- 1 Envelope follower modulator with 2 target for each bands
- Anti-aliasing filters
- Great sets of CV inputs
- 1 Stereo output per band
- Great sets of preset and combinator patches
TRITONE'S REVISION HISTORY
- Fix an issue where Tritone could crashes Reason when running at 88.2kHz and above.
Version 1.0.2 [unreleased - include in 1.0.3]:
- Knob's slew rate increased for faster modulation
- Minor code optimization for better performance
- Waveshaper code structure rewrite for better performance
- EF Modulator code optimization for better performance
- Input Gain stage code optimization for better performance