SoundMod is proud to annouce Tritone, its first audio software under the Propellerhead's Rack Extension technology.
Tritone architecture use mutliband processing to create a richer tone. Tritone splits the incoming signal into three bands and process them individually thus allowing you to get full control over distorted signal.
QUALITY, CREATIVITY AND VERSATILITY
With its architecture and its sets of controls, Tritone is suitable for any kind of audio material. It is good at adding dynamic movement, simply adding some character, completely transform shapes of the audio signal and gives life to your track. Make it sounds warm or getting nasty. With this tone transformer the choice is yours.
- 1 Tube like preamp stage
- 2 Points crossover (3 band)
- 1 Waveshaper per band
- 13 Waveshaping algorithms + bypass mode
- 1 Bandwidth limiter
- 1 Envelope follower modulator with 2 target for each bands
- Anti-aliasing filters
- Great sets of CV inputs
- 1 Stereo output per band
- Great sets of preset and combinator patches
TRITONE'S REVISION HISTORY
- Fix an issue where Tritone could crashes Reason when running at 88.2kHz and above.
Version 1.0.2 [unreleased - include in 1.0.3]:
- Knob's slew rate increased for faster modulation.
- Minor code optimization for better performance.
- Waveshaper code structure rewrite for better performance.
- EF Modulator code optimization for better performance.
- Input Gain stage code optimization for better performance.
Version 1.0.4 [unreleased - include in 1.1.4]:
- Fix LEDs bug when device was unplugged.
- New algorithm, Sine and Cosinus, 13 instead of 11.
- Now able to bypass waveshaping from algorithm display.
- Default value of LEVEL knobs are now set to -6dB instead of 0dB.
- Default value of ALGO is now on Bypass mode instead of Crunch.
- Text labeling for combinator programmer or automation list is now shorter on some parameters.
- Patch Browser folder structure has changed.
- New patches included.